The Co-op is owned by the people, for the people! Since 1997, more than 5,000 Snohomish County families have become owners of the Co-op.
As a not-for-profit grocery store, our purpose is not to generate a profits for a corporation, but to simply stay financially strong enough so we can serve the needs of, and give back to, our community. As an owner, you join a group of your neighbors dedicated to strengthening our community, supporting local farmers and producers, and fostering long-term, sustainable business practices.
While you don’t need an ownership to shop at the Co-op, if you decide that joining is best for you and your family, we have two options for you –
Monthly Payment Plan: $5
Activate your member-ownership for 30 days at a time until your full equity investment of $100 is reached. No monthly commitment, no mailed reminders, simply pay as you shop. Your first payment includes a one time administration fee of $5.*
Full Equity Payment: $100
Make a one time, full equity investment and we’ll waive the $5 administration fee.*
*Every dollar of your equity investment is returned to you should you ever decide to leave the Co-op. For more information, please see the Co-op’s Bylaws.
How ownership benefits you –
- Discounts on hundreds of products every month, just for Co-op Owners.
- Additional discounts on Owner Appreciation Day, when owners receive 10% off all purchases, all day. Owner Appreciation Days are: March 20th, June 20th, September 20th and December 20th.
- During months without an Owner Appreciation Day, all owners still receive a 10% discount on one shopping trip per month, on the date of their choice.
- Receive special offers and discounts at participating Community Partner businesses.
- Invitation to the Co-op’s Annual Meeting.
- Elect the leadership of the Co-op by voting for our Board of Trustees.
The Co-op is governed by a member elected Board of Trustees. Learn more about the leadership of the Co-op here.