The Co-op Difference
More than a grocery store, we have a passion for local foods, supporting sustainable agriculture, and investing in programs and organizations that strengthen our community.
The Co-op difference is positive impact we make everyday by being –
- Not For Profit. Any profits we make are used to support the community through donations and sponsorship, or to complete store improvements.
- Owned by the Community. Since 1997, more than 5,000+ families in Snohomish County have joined together in membership to own the Co-op.
- Particular About Products. Every product on the shelves has met our high standards for quality, locality, and sustainability.
Learn more about the benefits of owning the Co-op here.
Our mission is to operate a regionally-based, community-supported foods cooperative that will:
- Feature wholesome, bulk and organic foods
- Encourage its members to contribute and participate in its growth
- Be supportive of local growers and producers
- Be a resource for the community for education toward a healthy lifestyle
- Welcome diversity in its membership
- Operate as eco-friendly as possible
As a Co-op, we operate under a set of principals that put our values into practice. Learn more about the Co-op principals here.