We're hiring for a new...
Our food co-op is seeking an outgoing individual who is passionate about educating our community about food justices and healthy lifestyle.
Sno-Isle Food Co-op's team of 50+ employees and 15+ volunteers work together in providing Snohomish and Island Counties local, organic, and sustainable groceries. It's our mission to do so with integrity and full transparency.
Our vision is to grow the health of our communities from the roots up!
The Outreach Coordinator at Sno-Isle Food Co-op is an important role. This person is responsible for:
- allocating donations to non-profits
- attending local community events including farmers markets, wellness fairs, and school events
- scheduling classes in The Co-op's community classroom
- attending and curating all in store events such as Brunch and KSER at The Co-op
- participating in The Co-op's Community Engagement Committee
- facilitating the Marketing Department's Guerrilla Marketing program
This candidate must have reliable transportation and a passion for cooperation, team work, and creative thinking.
To learn more about The Co-op and all that we stand for, be sure to check out our mission and principles.