Co-ops do business differently.
More than a grocery store, we have a passion for local foods, sustainable agriculture, and community investment. The Co-op difference is positive impact we make everyday by being:
Owned by the Community.
Since 1997, more than 5,000+ families in Snohomish County have joined together in ownership to own the Co-op.
The Co-op is governed by a Board of Trustees, elected new each year by our member-owners.
Not For Profit.
Any profits we make are used to support the community through donations and sponsorship, or to complete store improvements.
Every product on the shelves has met our high standards for quality, locality, and sustainability.
The Co-op Mission
Our mission is to operate a regionally-based, community-supported foods cooperative that will:
- Feature wholesome, bulk and organic foods
- Encourage its members to contribute and participate in its growth
- Be supportive of local growers and producers
- Be a resource for the community for education toward a healthy lifestyle
- Welcome diversity in its membership
- Operate as eco-friendly as possible