Co-ops do business differently.
More than a grocery store, we have a passion for local foods, sustainable agriculture, and community investment. The Co-op difference is positive impact we make everyday by being:
Owned by the Community.
Since 1997, more than 5,000+ families in Snohomish County have joined together in ownership to own the Co-op.
The Co-op is governed by a Board of Trustees, elected new each year by our member-owners.
Not For Profit.
Any profits we make are used to support the community through donations and sponsorship, or to complete store improvements.
Every product on the shelves has met our high standards for quality, locality, and sustainability.
The Co-op Mission
To achieve our vision our mission is:
1. Feature wholesome and organic products
2. Support local/sustainable growers and producers
3. Operate in an Eco-friendly and sustainable manner at the highest level possible
4. Provide outreach and education to promote health and sustainability
5. Thrive financially while maintaining affordability
6. Grow a diverse membership, expand member involvement and be a proactive member in our vital (ever-changing) local communities
7. Demonstrate a commitment to access and inclusion.
8. Providing a desirable work place by investing in our employees well-being